Why should one buy these products?
- Build factor – This feature plays the major role in judging the durability of a product. Here, the listed headphones have superior built quality and robust cables which are made to last.
- Sound factor – For a passionate music lover, these headphones are as right as rain (perfect).They provide an energetic and heavy bass which doesn’t compromise the right flow of music.
- Mic and remote (in-line remote) -This is an enhancing feature, which allows you to answer calls from your phone without removing your headphones.They also have the in-line control that let you adjust the volume, answer and end calls etc.
- Battery life – These have more battery life plus take less time to charge helps you enjoy the beats for a longerduration without any worry.
- Wireless functionalities – Facilities like Bluetooth and NFC are infused in these headphones.
- Cost – These headphones are having features of premium headphones and are priced under 200 usd. Hence, they give you a mind-blowing music experience without making a dent in your pocket.
#1) Cowin E-7 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control – Review
What is the one aspect that you always look out in a headphone, especially when you are on the go? The Active Noise Cancellation technology, right? There are several headphones available in the market that feature the noise cancellation technology.
But the fact remains unchanged that there are a very few of them with the advanced technology. In case, you are looking for a reliable, high performance, durable, yet stylish headphone, considering COWIN E7 is not a bad idea at all.
This headset is one of the very few headphones that are considered to be better substitute over the Beats.
Being wireless! The COWIN E7 headphone doesn’t give you the trouble of chords and wires. You can enjoy wireless music without any ambience noise. What else do you need from a headphone?
Let us have a look at some of the pros.
- Tangle Free – Hassle Free Cable.
- Power bass and Clear music.
- Very comfortable and fits nicely in ears.
- Cheap Price.
- Do not have mic.
- A bit bulkier because of zipper.
#2) V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone – Review
V-Moda is a fresh face in the headphones industry but getting popular very quickly. The brand recognized to be the first to throw light on the fashion headphones industry.
V-Moda crossfade 2 wireless is the proof of their consistent improvement as this have very stylish look, sturdy built and offer the most demanding feature that is wireless freedom.
- Wire and wireless use– In this Bluetooth connectivity helps you to enjoy your headphones up to 10 meters and wired mode gives you pure analog and zero latency which is important for gamers and DJs.
- Frequency range– It has 50 mm dual diaphragm driver which support a broad range of frequency from 5-30,000Hz.
- Strong build– It is stylish and passes military-level standards which prove its durability.These headphones are made up of a combination of steel and vegan leather. The new earpads used makes the right external noise isolation, improve the fit and helps shape the sound inside. The exoskeleton casing protects the crossfades, audio and USB cable while keeping the design clean and sleek.
- Battery life –It has decent battery backup which provides up to 12 hours of regular entertainment. U-micro USB cable is also there in the box so one can enjoy unlimited hours of music in analog wired mode.
- Hands-free calling– For your ease in these headphones in-built microphones are added for making phone calls and voice recognition with button facility.
- One can pair two sources at a time with these headphones.
- It gives you two options one is wireless and the other is wired. But in wireless section quality of audio degrades as the music sounds more cluttered and buzzing.
- They have micro USB charging.
- It doesn’t support APTX CODEC which is supposed to offer improved sound quality when using Bluetooth devices that support it.
It is the gaming headphones, having a good performance in the audio department and designing is also high-end.
The few points which lack is the bass is very prominent in wireless mode, but they also provide a choice here. Overall, these headphones are still in the race of 5 Best headphones under 200 usd.
#3) Sennheiser HD 4.40 Around Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones – Review
It’s been 70 years of innovation and excellence in creating perfect sound products that exceed expectations by Sennheiser, which makes it a well- known name in audio product industry, especially in headphones.
Sennheiser comprises of many features like wireless technology, comfortable and high built quality and also proprietary Sennheiser drivers which helps it deliver detailed sound for every day listening to mobile devices.
What are the pros?
- Wireless freedom – These headphones give you freedom from wires as they have Bluetooth 4.0 featuring Aptx codec for wireless transmission which gives extremely balanced sound quality.
- Drivers– For giving you the right feel of powerful bass, vivid and well – balanced sound, and proprietary Sennheiser drivers are used in these headphones, making your every session of music memorable.
- Build factor– These are over design headphones having soft leatherette covered ear pads which provide a good comfort zone for a long listening span. For playbacks and functions like volume and calls, controls are mounted on the surface of ear-cups.
- These headphones come with a protective case and the robust foldable headband design helps to store them compactly.
- Battery life– Sennheiser promises battery backup of up to 25 hours and also have two audio cables of 2.5 mm jack and 3.5mm jack in the box.
- Noise cancellation is not up to mark.
- It is quite bulky.
#4) JBL Duet Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Review
The JBL duet Blue tooth headphone delivers a great, well balanced and crisp sound which comes with a 16 hours battery life.
The Bluetooth can also be used to switch between devices. The sound can also be controlled with the help of ear cups
Have you thought of investing in it? What are the pros?
- Signature sound – Signature well balanced sound is delivered by a powerful 40mm driver in a sleek, stylish design.
- 16 hour battery life – You can enjoy an entire day of wireless audio without having to plug in your headphones back to charge once again.
- Can seamlessly switch between devices – You can switch on to your portable device effortlessly while listening to music so that you never miss a call.
- Two hours recharge time that gives you 16 hours of battery life
- Crystal clear sound quality
- Can be plugged on to the aux cable to continue enjoying music when there is no battery
- Headphones are sound proof and can seal sounds from outside
- Can enjoy music without messy cables
- ergonomic headband is lightweight and adjustable
- Pairs easily with the Bluetooth
- Very portable and light weight
- Solidly built with an user friendly interface
- Multi-use button and the volume control are close together which makes it a bit confusing
- Slightly bass-heavy balance
- Doesn’t show how much power is left after many hours of listening
#5) SKULLCANDY Crusher Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones – Review
Skullcandy is one of the most recognized brand names in headphones niche. They are well known for their fun,hip and colorful designs that are loved and liked by all kind of consumers.
These headphones offer great bass, pretty good battery life, and noise isolation features.
Let us have a look at some of the pros:
- Wireless factor – Skullcandy crusher delivers seamless integration with any Bluetooth enabled device which makes you feel the music thoroughly without any disturbance.
- Battery life – It claims upto 40 hours of battery back-up,helps you enjoy and fulfill your hunger of listening music.
- Stereo hap-tic bass– The bass of these headphones can be felt in each ear independently which gives a true left and right variable base experience.
- It also has dual custom-tuned audio drivers.
- Build factors– It has noise-isolating memory foam ear pads which refine the overall listening experience. It also comprises a built-in remote and microphone which enable you to manage, music,calls and adjust audio volumes.
- These headphones have a 40 mm diaphragm which enhances its audio quality.
- Bass can go very high, even for those who like it.
- Warm up after the use of a few minutes.
It is hard to state that which one is best from above -listed headphones, as all users or listeners are different and also demand features according to their needs.
These 5 are best picked from leading brands priced under 200 USD, which is totally pocket- friendly. The offered features are also versatile and can suit all categories of listeners from casuals to professionals.
There is no major con in above- mentioned products. I hope you got the idea on how to select the best for yourself.