Steps to connect wireless headphones with iPad
- Make sure if your headphones and iPad are charged.
- Turn on your headphones in discovery mode. This can be done by pressing the power button for a few seconds, if not you can refer the documentation to know the exact procedure to do this.
- Now open Settings on your iPad, go to Bluetooth and turn the Bluetooth on.
- Two sections will be displayed in the Bluetooth settings My Devices and Other Devices. Check in the Other Devices section for your wireless headphones.
- Touch on the headphones listed in Other Devices section and enter the PIN/ Passkey if prompted for. The PIN or Passkey for your new headphones will be Brand/ Model specific. Check the documentation if you cannot figure out the PIN/ Passkey.
- After you have completed the pairing process, your device will appear in the My Devices section which means you can use your new wireless headphones with your iPad now.
Steps to connect wireless headphones with iPod
- Your new headphones and your iPod should be amply charged before you start the pairing process.
- Start the discovery mode in your wireless headphones by pressing the power button for a few seconds. The LED of your wireless headphones will start blinking which means you have accomplished the first step of putting your wireless headphones in discovery mode.
- On your iPod, go to Settings -> Bluetooth and turn it on.
- You will see your iPod searching for devices and list them under Other Devices. Wait for your new headphones to be listed there.
- You can figure out that your new headphones are listed there by the name of the Brand Name or Model number of your new wireless headphones. Tap on your headphones listed in Other Devices and your iPod will start pairing with the headphones.
- You may get a prompt to enter the PIN or Passkey to pair with the headphones. For PIN or Passkey refer the documentation of headphones and punch it in and the pairing process will finish.
- Congratulations, your new headphones are now successfully paired and connected to your iPod.
Now you know that wireless headphones have the edge over wired ones in terms of comfort and convenience, and they make you feel free while watching your favorite Movie/ TV Show or while gaming. But, like every coin has two faces, wireless headphones also have a few constraints. Wireless headphones lag behind in sound quality, but this limitation is restricted in low-cost wireless headphones only. Flagship wireless headphones have amazing sound quality and are best suited for professionals or audiophiles, but if you are looking for a budget model, then you have to compromise a little with the sound quality.