How to connect bluetooth headphones to mac? Here is your step by step guide to connect your favorite pair with mac.
Wireless headphones powered by Bluetooth are the hottest tech gadgets of today!
These are not just highly advanced but also totally hassle-free. Once you connect them to a device, you need not worry about anything else.
For instance, while using wired headphones, you always have to be aware of keeping the wires free of tangles, or you have to worry about attaching or holding the mouthpiece close to your mouth for clarity of sound.
But these are no longer valid in case of wireless headphones.
Lightweight and tangle-free, Bluetooth headphones can be connected to any device. But to connect your Bluetooth headphone with your Mac computer, you need to make a proper configuration.
Think it is a tricky job?
Well, no more, for if you follow these simple steps below, you will be easily able to connect your Bluetooth headphones to Mac. Let us find it out in detail below.
Here’s how to connect wireless headphones to mac in simple and easy steps
- First of all, you have to choose your preference. This can be done from the apple menu option.
- Go to that menu and select the option system preferences.
- As soon as you turn on the Bluetooth on your mac, it will show you a list of all the available Bluetooth devices nearby.
- On the other hand, your earphones should be properly charged and the Bluetooth visibility of your device has to be kept on. This has to be done to let other devices discover your wireless earphones.
- Once the name appears on the list, click on the connect option and so you will be able to connect successfully.
- If you have connected the earphone at least once before, it will appear on the list as soon as the available devices window pops up.
- Once you start listening, you will also be able to change the sound from the sound menu in system preferences.
Similarly, connecting other wireless Bluetooth earphones like the Airpods is also a simple task.
Or you can simply follow the basic manual process to complete the connection.
You have to press and hold the round button until the indicator starts blinking. Then select the connect option from mac once it appears on the available devices list.
You have to basically connect it to the same iCloud account and with the same Apple ID. Once this has been done the mac will automatically recognize the device from the very next time whenever it is turned on.