SoundPEATS TrueFree+ Pairing
The right and left earbuds can both work separately as a single earbud (Mono Mode), or use together as a pair of stereo earphones (Stereo Mode). To use in different modes, you need to follow different pairing steps.
Before start, please turn or other Bluetooth devices nearby, and make sure the earphones and your Bluetooth device are close enough (within 3 feet).
- The earbuds enter pairing mode directly with a voice prompt “power on” after taking out from the charging case. White indicator flashes quickly for around 10s, then red and white indicators flash alternatively with a voice prompt “pairing”.
- “SoundPEATS TrueFree+ L” or “SoundPEATS TrueFree+ R” would show up on the Bluetooth list, click it to connect.
- Activate the Bluetooth on your device and search for Bluetooth connection nearby:
- For iPhone/iPad/iPod: Settings -> Bluetooth -> On
- For Android: Setting ->Wireless & Networks -> Bluetooth -> On -> Scan for devices
- If you want to connect the two earbuds separately with 2 devices nearby, please connect the left one to device at first. In case it will connect to the right earbud automatically after taking out from the charging case
- Take out both earbuds from the charging case.
- The two earbuds will flash in white at first.
- Then the left indicator goes out, and right indicator flashes in red and white.
- Please activate the Bluetooth in your device and hit “SoundPEATS TrueFree+ R” on the Bluetooth list and enjoy